It's November! And I'm In Love ~

oh, how i love autumn
and oh, how i await november
i'm in love!
with the colors of nature
the cooler temps
crisp mornings
hot chocolate & biscuits with jam
i love november {swoon font}
you can find all of these on my pinterest board
titled appropriately, thanksgiving, of course
and the link to my pinterest page is on the right bar
follow me! i have lots of boards with oodles of things
that grab my heart, make me hungry, prick my wanderlust
send me in search of a good book or movie
and lots and lots of ideas for the seasons,
and the holidays, and birthdays, and parties.
well, go check it out. follow the boards you like!
i have several weaknesses but one of them
is collecting dinnerware.
especially dessert and salad plates to compliment
the solid plates i've had over the years
i just never seem to have enough
enough room, that is, to store them!
and in downsizing i lost wonderful storage
so one has to get creative {wink font}
you never know where you'll find treasures
for the seasons and holidays around this house!
but i do {smiling font}
i'll be back with tablescapes and yummy recipes
vignettes that are easy but gorgeous
wreaths that, well, i find buying them and embellishing
them is easier than beginning from scratch!
so y'all come back. in fact, go over to the right side
and follow me! it so easy and you won't miss a post!
blessings for an awesome week ~

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails