A Few Tablescapes For the Season

Oh, how this makes me feel like we will be with a grandmother. Peaceful and neutrals. One of my favorite color themes. And I love love love the table! You can find this photo and more about her style and home here! I couldn't find this particular photo but I didn't have much time this morning looking. However, I DO intend to add her to my blog list and keep up with this blogger!
Another one of my favs is Stone Gable. Click and go see her eye candy design sense. I have these leaf dishes and love them. Now, if I could find the white set. Oh my downfall. Dinnerware!!
Like me, she loves to decorate for all the seasons and holidays. Although, I have to admit I don't decorate as I did when the babies were at home and the grands were young. I still decorate enough that the mister grins and patiently helps me bring it all out, but I'm finding as we downsize that less is more.
On Stone Gable's far right bar, scroll down and you'll see where you can be redirected to her Fall Tours. Have fun! Take notes!! Leave her a comment. Bloggers 'heart' comments!
Need an elegant Fall tablescape? Inessa Stewart's Antiques can help you set it up and be ready to impress! Good food, great friends, conversation that ebbs and flows with laughter, memories of times past ~ sigh. Perfect time together.

I remember well our Thanksgiving meals in the past, meals on Autumn Sunday afternoons after worship, and how the heart still remembers with clarity the ones present, the ones that have gone on, the little ones that began gracing us with their births. Life is a precious circle of those that have been, that are, and that will be. Make the most of these times, my friend. Time is fleeting and moments pass. The heart remembers and for this, sweet Father, I am most grateful ~



No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails