Winter 2014

Happy New Year!! I've been busy with family, friends & life and blogging had to take a back seat. This year I want to spend more time just like this ~ with His Words, family and friends. Here's a few shots that made me smile this week ~
These first two are Facebook feeds that crossed my path. I must say, the person that thought up the pup was very creative. I love the ears and tail. And C S Lewis said so many good things to remember and use in our lives. John and I truly believe these words. You're never too old to make a dream come true.
And my princess. Ice skating today!!
Yes, it's that cold in the South this sunny day.
Crisp, cold, and sunny.
If you know me at all, or have read my blog very long,
you know I am a Winter gal thru and thru.
Just wish the deep South got snow.
Here's to a truly awesome new year! 2014 ~ I pray the new year brings you much love, joy, and a closer walk with Him.

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails